USAGE AND BENEFITS
- Enhances anti-aging and skin disease treatment outcomes
- Increases cell turnover to retexturize and smooth the skin on face, hands, decollete, and back
- Improves skin aging, hyperpigmentation, acne, and rosacea
- Minimal downtime; minor flaking and redness may occur 2-4 days post-peel
- May not be used on pregnant or lactating women
SALICYLIC PEEL (SAL-E)
- Lipophilic formula effectively penetrates and cleans out pores
- Anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties enhance skin clarity
MALIC PEEL (MAL-E)
- Helps reduce surface bacteria that may lead to problem skin conditions
- Enhances skin hydration, brightens and forces cell turnover with minimal exfoliation
THE SAL-E & MAL-E COMBO
- For more enhanced results
- May be used on face, neck, décolleté, back, arms and hands to provide brighter skin, refined pores, greater clarity, improvement in texture and acne breakouts.
- Skin appears slightly flushed or wind burned for the first 24-48 hours post peel, with the possibility of light flaking or peeling at approximately days 3 to 5. Any peeling is usually done by day 10.